Saturday, May 21, 2011

No games running

I was - according to plan/goal - slowly starting on $20 regular speed sng, but after black friday I completely had to change my goals of becoming a regular speed reg!

Earlier when I played my $10's I could load my set rather quickly, but now take a look at my future battlefield:


absolutely nothing going on!

So to prevent not again ending in poker nowhereland, I instantly made a dicision on moving to turbo's instead. Starting out on the $6.5 level with around 60BI (cashed +$800 out) and only 4-tabling as I gotta get used to the faster pace.

Even though the bitch and my ma'am now having to almost live next door, thing are looking fine:



EV ROI is at 18.3% which I don't think (know) I can keep, but maybe around 10-15% when I get to 6-9 tables. And I think this will be my first goal; adding tables and then move up.

See you at the tables...

2 comments:

  1. best thing you can do is mix reg + turbos and table select.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on ur quest. I had to reconsider my plan also after reaching 600$ mark with my BR from the 1k initaly. I need a vacation right now I will follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete