Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Moving on

Was looking for a backer to help me move to $15 hypers because me goes on monkeytilt when my Graph keeps looking like this (red line vs. green line):


especially with the 15s



but unfortunately nobody wanted to team up with me. I wish I could just see those poker-$'s as a tool to improve and move up instead of real Money. Funny thing is, in my many years in poker I've never even withdrawen any of them as I have no urgent need for them.

So I might give up on those swingy hypers and move back to more safe ground of 9man turbos;


ROI is fine but hourly is lagging as I usually don't play continuously. And 15s are looking good allthough still under EV (and yes yes yes LOL-sample I know)


Another problem is at my time of day playing, not many 15s a running so I have to mix with 7s or choose to play longer hours or later hours. OR maybe even mix with some other format APART from hypers... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment