Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goals for 2011

Now soon it is New Years Eve, and as many other maybe looking back at the passing year and making goals for the coming one, this is never something I have done. But as far as poker goes - and for the sake of this blog - I will make an exception. Off course I will spare you for my boring life, and only make it about poker.

In my last post I came around my poker up till now, so I will name some long term goals for my sit and go play. I wont be making any really short term goals or volume goals, because I don't want to be committed to play if I don't have the urge.

So here it comes:

- I want to reach level $30+3, maybe with a mix of $50+5.

- Maintaining a ROI of +10% at that level ---OR--- Making a minimum of $16/hour.

- Multitabling 12-16 tables - depending on the affect on $/hour.

- Becoming better at handling variance.

- Finding a sweat partner, or be in a sweat group.

To reach those goals I want to move up in level when I have around 50-60 BI. I don't want to play a certain number of games in one level before I move up, it will be more of a feel of the given level and play that will make me try to move up. I hope to reach level $20+2 in 3-4 months.

At some point I might make another move at the turbos, because sometimes I don't play a set if I only have one single free hour. This may affect some of my above goals, but should only be a matter of the level I will reach.

To finish this post, I will introduce you to a great Danish singer, with a song suitable for christmas/new year:



Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment